Although an end table may not be the centerpiece of your living room, it can certainly leave a big impression. We design custom end tables using only the finest mahogany and old-world construction techniques. Depending on the degree of customization requested, physical production cycles range from as little as one to 16 weeks in total. Explore our selection of custom side tables today to find inspiration, and please let us know how we can help turn your vision into a reality.
Honduran mahogany delivers a brilliantly reddish-brown hue, but we accentuate the swirling grain pattern by applying a satin semi-gloss finish. Basic finishes such as these are free, but we also offer an array of premium finishes for an additional fee. Design your new side table to complement other classic woods in your home, including cherry, rosewood, walnut, pine, and oak.
Custom Side Table FAQs
- Can I design my side table to include additional drawers?
- Of course. You can add drawers or shelves to create a discreet storage solution for any room.
- What are my finishing choices?
- Mix custom paint colors or select a washed finish for a distressed look. You also have the option to build furniture "raw" without finishing for more modern appeal.
- When can I expect my sofa?
- Although not always the case, we are generally booked three to four months in advance. We will notify you right away when your project is complete and ready for either freight or white glove delivery.
Our inventory is packed with antique reproductions from the Chippendale, Victorian, Regency, Empire, French Provincial, and other significant eras in furniture design.
At Laurel Crown, we don't take shortcuts. All the custom side tables we produce are handcrafted with meticulous attention to detail. Can't find the specific customization services you are looking for? Never fear, because we will work with you to create a one-of-a-kind piece for your living room, bedroom, or any room in your home. Contact us today if you are interested in receiving wood samples before starting the design process. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and your initial deposit is refundable until we begin the physical production phase. Have questions? Speak to an antique reproduction specialist by calling 1-800-573-1008 or sending us a message online.
For Customization Options for Custom Side Tables visit https://www.laurelcrown.com/custom-furniture