- Custom Furniture
- Custom Dining Tables
Looking for a unique way to spruce up your home? This is where Laurel Crown can help. We specialize in creating the highest quality antique reproductions in a variety of designs. There is no piece more elegant than a sophisticated dining table.
All custom dining tables are eligible for the following:
- Gorgeous mahogany grain accentuated by a satin semi-gloss finish
- Expert design consultation to match the rest of your home’s décor
- Dimensions, finish, and detailing according to your specifications
Custom Dining Table FAQs
- How many people do your dining tables seat?
- Since our dining tables are customizable, we can accommodate to specific needs. For instance, do you have a large family or need a table that can accommodate large dinner parties? We can build large sectional pedestal tables that are modular in design so you can seat eight to 10 people or more.
- What Types of Customization for Dining Tables Do You Offer?
- In addition to offering custom stains, we also offer an array of finishing options that will make your custom furniture look positively one-of-a-kind. We can mix paint colors, perform washed finishes in gray or white, add two-tone finishes, paint silver or gold accents, and create antiqued or distressed finishes to give your piece an aged look. The possibilities are practically endless.
Visit our Samples page to get an idea of the finishes and fabrics we offer.
- What styles are available to choose from?
- Our custom dining tables can be handcrafted in the following styles: Chippendale, Colonial, French Provincial, Regency, Victorian, or you can speak to a customization specialist If you have another beloved furniture era in mind.
Chippendale furniture is often characterized by several influences, the three most apparent being French, Chinese, and Gothic. Tables of the Chippendale style might feature cabriole legs, ball-and-claw feet, or scroll detailing. Colonial furniture is more conservative. A Colonial dining room table is traditionally built with low, horizontal proportions and turned legs for a more timeless design. French Provincial furniture is classically romantic with graceful curves, meticulous patina, and carved rosettes. Regency furniture often features Neoclassical details, motifs, and geometric shapes. Victorian tables, on the other hand, are made with elaborate carvings and ornamentation.
With more than 25 years of experience, we know exactly what it takes to craft an antique reproduction with superior quality. Shop from our selection to get inspiration and contact our custom design department to jumpstart the process of designing your own dining room table. If you have any questions or concerns about our custom dining tables, our specialists are here to help. Contact us online or call us directly to let us know how we can help you create a one-of-a-kind table.