At Laurel Crown, we believe that seating should add visual interest to any space. We design our custom couches with strict standards to guarantee elegance and old-world quality you won't find anywhere else. If you are interested in designing your own custom sofa, you have come to the right place. We offer an array of upholstery options, but you can even use your own material to complement the rest of your home's décor.
The process of designing our custom-made sofas starts with your project requirements. We then collaborate with you to create concept sketches and drafts so that you can visualize the final product. Once approved, we meticulously translate our drawings to complete a custom settee or sofa to suit your needs.
Custom Sofa FAQs
- When can I expect my sofa?
- We will notify you right away when your project is complete and ready for either freight or white glove delivery. Although not always the case, we are generally booked three to four months in advance.
- What vintage furniture styles are available to me?
- Our current selection of custom-made couches includes Biedermeier, Chippendale, Empire, Federal, Rococo, Victorian, Windsor, and other vintage styles.
- What customizations can I make?
- Basic upholstery is free and includes fabric, leather or velvet options
- Custom-made sofas can include hand-carved details motifs, and ornamentation
- Request the perfect dimensions to suit any available space in your home
All custom-made couches are eligible for advanced customization:
In addition to handcrafting custom couches, we can also create a custom chaise lounge, loveseat, or settee for your living room. When you choose us as your exclusive source for antique reproductions, you can expect exceptional craftsmanship and a dedicated team of professionals that are here to help you every step of the way. If you have any questions about designing your own custom loveseat or couch, please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information. Let us know how we can help turn your custom sofa into a reality!