Designing a home is no small task, but Laurel Crown can help by building you one-of-a-kind furniture to enjoy for years to come. Revamp your living room or den by designing a custom fireplace surround with the help of our design department. Each antique reproduction we produce is carved, sanded, and finished by hand to ensure that the final product exceeds your expectations. We are committed to keeping traditional construction and joinery techniques alive by following in the footsteps of master craftsmen and woodworkers who preceded us.
We build every mantel using the highest quality Honduran mahogany, which provides a marvelous reddish-brown hue that we accentuate with a satin semi-gloss finish. Basic finishes are free, but we also offer an array of premium finishes for an additional fee.
Custom Fireplace Mantel FAQs
- What wood types can I choose from?
- Choice of mahogany, cherry, hazelnut, or walnut woods or you can choose a custom finish to complement the rest of your décor.
- What dimensions should I use when ordering a customized fireplace mantel?
- The dimensions you provide can vary to suit fireplaces or electric fireboxes.
- What type of finishes are available for my fireplace mantel?
- Our custom fireplace mantels are available in a wide variety of styles to suit any need. Check out our Fabrics and Finishes page and request a sample if you have any questions.
Decorating your custom fireplace surround can be fun and easy. By overlapping artwork or collectibles of varying height, you can create a unique visual display to admire from any angle. You can dress up your new fireplace mantel by adding wall sconces on each side, a mirror in the middle, and fresh bouquets of flowers for a pop of color.
With more than 25 years of experience, we know the kind of dedication it takes to replicate old-world heirlooms. We take great pride in our products, and we love helping customers renovate their homes with handcrafted furniture. If you have any questions about our custom fireplace mantels, please contact a member of our design team today.