- Custom Furniture
- Custom Dressing Table
Vanities play a large part in the way we get ready for work, date night, or everyday outings. These "toilet tables" originated from cosmetic boxes in the Middle Kingdom of Egypt. Those boxes commonly held ointments, perfumes, and potions. It wasn't until the late 18th Century that furniture makers began building tables with chairs. We take great pride in preserving old-world construction and joinery techniques, so your custom furniture is timeless and durable. At Laurel Crown, we can build a custom vanity table in any period or style you desire. Our skilled craftsmen carve, sand, and finish every table by hand to ensure heirloom quality for generations to come.
Each custom dressing table we build is made with Honduran mahogany, which is less brittle than soft pines but more flexible than hard oaks. Mahogany offers a wonderful reddish hue that looks great with any décor, but you can select a custom stain to match other woods, including walnut, cherry, rosewood, and so much more.
Custom Vanity Table FAQs
- Do I have to choose my custom dressing table from a specific era?
- Although Laurel Crown is recognized for its craftmanship of Chippendale, Victorian and French Provincial furniture styles, we offer the option of choosing from another period or we can combine furniture details from various eras to complement your design aesthetic
- What finish options can I choose from?
- Our Fabrics and Finishes page gives you an idea of our basic offerings, but you can personalize the look of your vanity table with a unique color, stain, or wash.
- What if I require additional storage space for my Chest of Drawers?
- Not a problem. Our craftsmen can modify shelving or compartment options to accommodate personal care products or other storage needs.
Laurel Crown's Commitment to Customization Excellence
We are honored to be your go-to source for custom furniture. Once you reach out to us for a quote, the custom design process starts with a proposal. We only require a small deposit at the start your project, and this deposit is refundable until we begin the physical production phase. Working with you and your specifications, we create concept sketches and drafts until every detail meets your exact specifications. Once approved, we meticulously translate our drawings to create a custom dressing table that exceeds expectations. Ready to get started? Contact one of our design specialists today by calling 1-800-573-1008 or simply submit a project inquiry online. We look forward to turning your vision into a reality!