- Custom Furniture
- Custom Office Furniture
Whether you work from home or are in dire need of a workspace of your own, Laurel Crown is here to help. Since 1990, we have specialized in building high-quality antique reproductions in some of the most beloved styles of the last several centuries. Our custom office furniture services are virtually limitless, allowing you to take the reins on any of our existing designs or your own one-of-a-kind concept from start to finish. Each project begins with a proposal, and then we create concept sketches according to your exact specifications. Once the drafts are approved, we begin carving, sanding, and finishing your custom home office furniture by hand to ensure heirloom quality. Stop wasting time and energy trying to find the perfect furniture for your home office. Design your own today!
Each room in your home is special, but your office is where all the great ideas happen and come to fruition. Maximize the potential of this unique space by creating custom office furniture with the help of our design team. We use the finest Honduran mahogany available and old-world joinery techniques to preserve the tradition of artisanal furniture. Many of our customers choose to accentuate the rich, reddish-brown hues of mahogany. We also offer custom stain services, so you can modify your creation to match other woods, including walnut, cherry, rosewood, and much more.
Custom home office furniture is eligible for an array of customization options.
Custom Office Furniture FAQs
- What types of Office Furniture do you offer for customization?
- Laurel Crown's custom office furniture includes anything from matching armchairs to writing desks and all office furnishings in between. We can create custom bookshelves, desk organizers, and even conference tables!
- Do I have a choice of fabrics and finishes for customized office furniture?
- Yes. We offer several options for both fabric and wood finish choices. You can even request a swatch or a sample at our Request Samples page.
- What choice of furniture styles can I choose from?
- Some of Laurel Crown's customer favorites include office furniture pieces from the Chippendale, Colonial, French Provincial eras. However, you can choose from an existing style we offer or work with our furniture design experts to create a piece entirely unique.
Although you may not spend as much time in your office as you do in the living room or kitchen, custom office furniture can add a sleek and sophisticated quality to any uninspired workspace. We make it easier than ever to design your own pieces in a traditional style that best suits your design scheme and taste. Our skilled craftsmen treat each project as if it were the first. Best of all, we offer a quick turnaround time depending on the complexity of your request. If you would like any wood samples or fabric swatches prior to approving your custom home office furniture, please contact us for additional information. We look forward to collaborating with you.