Hutches have certainly evolved over time, and modern consumers like you continue to find innovative ways in which these versatile pieces of furniture can be displayed. Laurel Crown has been handcrafting high-quality reproductions since 1990, so we know just what it takes to recreate an antique with the same heirloom quality of the original piece. By designing your own custom hutch, you can save on valuable storage space while adding some visual appeal to your dining room, living room, or any room in your home. Contact us today to learn more about our customization process and services. Let us know how we can turn your vision into a reality.
Styling an empty space in your home can seem daunting, but nothing is impossible with a one-of-a-kind piece that is designed by you. With a custom hutch, you finally have space to showcase fine China, collectibles, and other curios that deserve some time in the spotlight. We use Honduran mahogany, which is less brittle than soft pines but more flexible than hard oaks. Mahogany offers a wonderful reddish-hue that looks great against any kind of décor or color scheme.
Custom Hutch FAQs
- How does the customization process work?
- Not a problem. You can select a custom stain to match other woods, including walnut, cherry, rosewood, and much more. Visit our Fabric and Finish page to see our selections or talk to a customization specialist. Or you can request an antiqued or distressed finish to give your shelves a vintage look.
- I need additional space. Can extra shelving be added?
- Yes, we can create additional shelving or add drawers to meet your storage needs.
- What if I don’t see a style or design I like?
- At Laurel Crown, our craftsmen have the capabilities of adapting an existing design or creating something utterly new and unique.
By choosing us as your antique reproduction specialist, you gain years of industry experience and the highest level of skilled craftsmanship available. We carve, sand, and finish each custom project by hand to ensure that your signature creation exceeds all expectations. Our hutch collection includes distinctive cabinets created in the French Country, Chippendale, and Georgian styles. If you are interested in modifying the stain of your custom hutch, please contact us today to receive wood samples so you can better envision the final product. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-573-1008 or simply submit a project inquiry online.