Did you know that the average person spends approximately one third of a lifetime sleeping? That is precisely why Laurel Crown is proud to offer custom beds and bed frames that are carved, sanded, and finished by hand. Our expert craftsmen work tirelessly to replicate the highest quality antique reproductions to create custom-made beds with heirloom charm. Best of all, you can take the reins on your décor dreams by collaborating with our design specialists to create a one-of-a-kind canopy bed, king bed, or any kind of bed you envision.
There is nothing more elegant and graceful than a canopy bed. We use classic construction techniques to create bonnet-top pediments, hand carvings, and four posters with great detail. Shopping for a California king bed? We can customize any of our current designs to include influences from some of the most popular furniture styles.
The custom design process starts with a proposal. We only require 30% of the invoice total at the time we start your project. .
Custom Bed FAQs
- How does the customization process work?
- Calculate the right dimensions so we can craft a bed to suit your unique space. Once project specifications are approved, we meticulously translate our drawings to complete a one-of-a-kind bed. We will notify you right away when your project is complete and ready for either freight or white glove delivery.
- Besides size customizations what else is available for me?
- Customize the stain to affect the color and overall presence of your piece. Find the perfect finish to complement the reddish-brown Honduran mahogany by visiting our Samples Page.
- Do you customize bed frames and headboards too?
- Definitely. Our custom bed frames and custom headboards are all utterly unique, but we can collaborate with you to design something special that matches the rest of your home's décor.
Our custom beds can help you feel like a king or queen:
Your bedroom is a haven and should be filled with timeless furniture that you love. If you have any questions about our custom-made beds, please contact a member of our team for additional information.