If you are hoping to add some storage to your entryway, Laurel Crown can help. We offer unique customization services that allow you to take the reins on designing one-of-a-kind furniture you can pass on for generations to come. Our skilled craftsmen carve, sand, and finish each project by hand. We also employ old-world construction techniques to ensure your antique reproduction delivers the same amount of heirloom quality you might expect from an original relic. With more than 25 years of experience building high-quality antique reproductions, we know the kind of dedication and attention to detail it takes to replicate antique heirlooms with great care. Keep reading to learn more about our customization options so that you can design your own custom hall tree today.
With a custom hall tree, the possibilities for your foyer are endless. Hall trees add a tremendous amount of style and sophistication, but they were originally designed to stow hats, coats, and other accessories. Some hall trees are built with mirrors, which can make your entryway seem larger. Mirrors reflect both natural and artificial light to make any room seem brighter. You might also want to add a separate stand for your home telephone or to showcase curios.
While designing your custom hall tree, explore a variety of customization options!
Custom Hall Tree FAQs
- Can I choose a particular furniture period style?
- Of course! In addition to popular styles from the Chippendale, French Provincial, and Victorian eras, we also offer customization for many other periods as well as the option to create a unique hall tree of your own design.
- How about storage space? Can shelving be added to the hall tree?
- Definitely. Besides additional shelving, Laurel Crown furniture experts can help you meet any storage requirements you have, including extra drawers, etc.
- What's the cost of a custom hall tree?
- Custom ordering from our selection of finishes is completely free. Premium finishes and advanced customization requests can cost anywhere between 10% to 25% over the original product price. To qualify for customization, furniture pieces and antique reproductions must start at a minimum of $500. Keep in mind; these are pricing guidelines. For a more precise pricing structure, we recommend you contact one of our custom furniture experts.
We make the process of designing your own hall tree as easy and as painless as possible. We take great pride in our ability to handcraft authentic reproductions, and we love helping our customers renovate their homes with lovingly made furniture. The customization process starts with a proposal. We then create the concept sketches and drafts until we have your vision down on paper. Once approved, we begin the production process. We will notify you as soon as your project is complete. It really is that easy! If you have any questions about creating a custom hall tree or production time, please contact a member of our team for additional information.