- Custom Furniture
- Custom Made Dressers
Tired of fighting all those piles of clothing? Although we spend much of our time in the bedroom, this haven is often neglected and left in a state of disarray. With our help, you can finally gain the space you need to keep clothes, accessories, and so much more in one convenient place. With a custom dresser, you can revolutionize your wardrobe routine.
Our commitment to authenticity with a personalized twist ensures that every piece we build is utterly unique. Explore our dresser collection to find inspiration and let us know how we can help you design the perfect dresser for your bedroom.
All our custom-made dressers are made from only the finest wood. Honduran mahogany has been the favored choice throughout the last few centuries, because it is less brittle than soft pines and more flexible than hard oaks.
Custom-made dressers allow you to take the reins on design.
Custom Dresser FAQs
- What options do you offer if I need more storage space?
- Our exclusive customization services allow you to add drawers, compartments, or shelving to accommodate a wide variety of apparel or shoes. Additionally, our customization specialist can help you with any special storage requirements.
- What stain or finish options do you offer for customized dressers?
- We offer mahogany, cherry, hazelnut, and walnut stain wood samples for those that might want a different grain or texture. We can also create antiqued or distressed finishes to give your custom dresser an aged look that will complement any cottage, farmhouse, industrial, or shabby chic interiors.
- Can I choose my furniture style for my dresser?
- At LaurelCrown.com, the inspiration for our reproductions draws from Chippendale, Victorian, Colonial and French Provincial. We can adapt, however, to any period or style you like!
Our Commitment to Customization Excellence.
Laurel Crown is honored to be your go-to source for high-quality antique reproductions. We take pride in our process and work extra hard to build custom-made dressers as quickly as possible. Production time can vary from as little as one to 16 weeks, depending on the degree of customization requested. If you have any questions about our process, please call one of our furniture design specialists at 1-800-573-1008 or submit a project inquiry to get the process started. Contact us to learn more today!