Are you limited on space? That's where Laurel Crown can help. Designing your own custom hall table is easier than ever before, and our specialty designers are here to assist every step of the way. A custom console table can be incredibly versatile and will look great regardless of which room you decide to place it. Most of our customers use their console tables in entryways, home offices, living rooms, bedrooms, or entertaining spaces. These tables can double as homemade bars, showcasing beautiful glassware, spirits, mixers, and other ingredients. Browse our console collection today to find inspiration from popular design periods throughout the last few centuries.
With a custom hall table, the possibilities are endless. You can use yours as the ultimate vanity table to keep makeup, hair products, and accessories safe and sound in one convenient place. Alternatively, you can finally keep remotes and electronics out of plain view by using your new table as a television stand. Compared to traditional media centers, a custom console table can take up less space while still providing enough surface area to accommodate cable boxes, game consoles, stereos, and so much more.
Discover the difference in quality by building a custom console table today.
Custom Console Table FAQs
- Can I add drawers to a custom hall or console table?
- When you call one of our custom design experts, you can discuss adding storage options, including drawers or bottom shelving. You may have a unique idea of your own!
- How long does a custom furniture piece take?
- Generally, Laurel Crown's custom furniture department is books between three or four months in advance. However, that's not always the case as it depends on customer demand as well as other factors.
- Do I have color options?
- You can view our available finish options by visiting our Fabric and Finish page. We can add stain and wash customization options to create an old-world or modern appearance – or whatever your vision holds!
With more than 25 years of experience building high-quality antique reproductions, we know the kind of dedication it takes to replicate antique heirlooms with great care. We take pride in our handcrafted products, and we love helping our customers renovate their homes with lovingly made furniture. If you have any questions about our custom design process or production time, please contact a member of our team for additional information. Let us know how we can help turn your furniture vision into a reality!