- Custom Furniture
- Custom Hospitality Furniture
Whether you own a quaint bed and breakfast or you manage a bustling hotel, Laurel Crown has just the solution you need to create an inviting atmosphere for all your guests. We specialize in designing and building custom hospitality furniture for small and large businesses alike. Our specialties include an array of celebrated furniture styles, including Chippendale, Colonial, French Country, Regency, Sheraton, Victorian, and so much more. You can modify one of our existing designs into something truly spectacular or collaborate with our design team to create one-of-a-kind pieces only your establishment can claim. Contact us today to learn more about designing custom hotel furniture.
Our custom hospitality furniture services allow you to take the reins on the design scheme of your resort. Within the realm of hospitality, first impressions are paramount. Our skilled craftsmen carve, sand, and finish each project by hand to ensure that your antique reproductions exceed all expectations. We use Honduran mahogany wood, which delivers a delightful reddish-brown hue. You may choose to customize the stain or finish of mahogany to match other woods found within your collection.
Custom Hospitality Furniture FAQs
- What types of customizations of hospitality furniture do you offer?
We offer a wide variety of custom hotel furniture styles for you to choose from:
- Bedroom: armchairs, bedside cabinets, dressers, valet stands, writing desks, and more
- Dining Room: buffets, curio cabinets, dining chairs, dining tables, hutches, sideboards, and more
- Living Room: bookshelves, end tables, entertainment centers, loveseats, parlor chairs, sofas, and more
- Do you offer samples of fabrics and finishes?
- Great question. You can request a fabric swatch or a finish sample by filling out the form on the Request Samples page. We also have other options available, such as leather upholstery, for an additional cost. One of our furniture design specialists would be happy to work with you on designing a piece that's unique to your needs.
- How much do fabric and wood finish customizations cost?
- Basic fabrics and finishes are free, but premium upgrades only fall between 10 – 25% over the original product price.
The possibilities are virtually endless with custom hospitality furniture designed specifically for your unique retreat. The custom design process starts with your project proposal. Complete our online form or contact us directly, plan your target budget, and request finish, upholstery, or other customization details. We then create concept sketches and drafts according to your exact specifications. Once finalized and approved, we begin the physical production phase. We will notify you as soon as your project is complete. If you have any questions about our custom hotel furniture services, please contact us today for additional information. Let us know how we can help!