Laurel Crown Furniture strives to provide you with the best value in quality antique reproductions. We want you to be happy with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it to us within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. Special orders with custom design, dimensions, finish, or customer's own upholstery are non-returnable. Returned items must be received in their original packaging and condition along with any accompanying parts, hardware, and accessories.
Laurel Crown will refund the original shipping cost on all returnable orders, however, customers are responsible for the return shipping costs. We strongly recommend using a courier with tracking and insurance in the event of package loss or damage. Once the returned items are received and inspected we will process a full refund to the credit card, bank account, PayPal account or Google Checkout account that was used for the original transaction.
How to Return an Item:
- Check that the item is in its original condition including all parts and accessories.
- Obtain your RMA number by calling us at or emailing us.
- Repackage the item and affix your RMA number on the outside and inside of the box.
- Ship the item (tracking and insurance recommended) to the following address:
Laurel Crown Furniture
801 Woodside Way
San Mateo, CA 94401
- Receive your full-refund!
How to Cancel Your Order:
Canceling your order is easy. Just call us at or email us to cancel your order. Regular orders may be canceled for a full refund anytime before shipment. If an order has already shipped you may still return it in accordance with our Return Policy.
Custom orders may be canceled for a full refund anytime before production on the order begins. If the custom order is in production, it may still be canceled, but the 20% down payment is non-refundable.
How to Report Shipping Damage:
In the event of shipping damage Laurel Crown will replace, repair, or refund your order provided you take the following steps:
- Inspect the package. If there is any visible damage notify the delivery person and note it down on the Bill of Lading. Do not accept or sign for the delivery.
- Take photos of the damaged package in its entirety and the damaged contents in their entirety.
- Call us at or email us to let us know that your package was not received in good condition.